Learn to fix up your machine here.
Adjusting the Strength of Coffee.
1. Place your cup on the drip tray. Hold the beverage icon of your choice for 5 seconds
2. Wait for the Power button to change from green to orange. The selected menu icon should also light up in green. Coffee extraction begins now.
3. When the selected menu icon flashes green, adjust the amount of hot water utilised in the current brew according to your preference.
4. Touch the menu icon to end the process.
Resetting Initial Beverage Recipe.
1. Ensure that the machine is switched off. Hold both the Cappuccino icon and the power button simultaneously.
2. Release both buttons when all icons begin flashing green rapidly.
3. Voila, all recipes have been restored to initial settings.
Descaling the Machine.
1. Ensure that the machine is switched off. Enter descaling mode by holding the Espresso icon and the Power button for 7 seconds.
2. When all menu icons begin flashing, release previously held buttons. The Espresso icon and the Power button should light up in green.
3. Tap the Espresso icon to start descaling. Dispose of the discharged water.
4. Repeat steps 1 through 3 twice. Descaling complete.
Activating Cup-warmer Mode.
1. Hold both Cappuccino and Americano icons simultaneously for 5 seconds.
2. Hot water will be dispensed to preheat your mug. Dispose of the water before use.
3. Dispose of the water before use.
What Do You Do When the Espresso Icon Is Blinking?
1. The Espresso icon is blinking.
2. Place an empty cup onto the tray.
3. Touch the Espresso button to begin rinsing.
4. Rinsing begins. This takes 40 seconds.
What Do You Do When the Spanner Icon Is Blinking?
1. It’s a reminder to clean the machine.
2. Remove the coffee box and dosing unit.
3. Clean and reinsert them.
4. Dispense a cup of coffee and the Spanner icon will cease to blink.
What Do You Do When the Coffee Does Not Dispense Properly?
1. Pull out the drawer.
2. Press the blue lock handle down.
3. Pull out the mixing chamber.
4. Remove all parts. Wash and soak in hot water.
5. Dry the drawer, mixing chamber and slider cover with a cloth.
6. Once thoroughly dried, assemble the parts.
What Do You Do When the Power Button and Lungo Icon Are Blinking?
1. The drawer is inserted incorrectly.
2. Remove the drawer.
3. Ensure the blue lock handle is properly locked with a click.
4. Reinsert the drawer.
What Do You Do When the Water Tank Is Leaking?
1. The water tank is leaking.
2. Remove the water tank.
3. Ensure that the water connector filter is free of foreign particles.
WHY THE NESCAFÉ® GOLD BLEND BARISTA MACHINE?
CAN THE MACHINE BE USED WITH OTHER COFFEE BLENDS?
CAN I FILL THE COFFEE BOX WITH CREAMER OR MILK?
SHOULD I WARM THE MILK BEFORE ADDING IT TO MY CUP?
CAN I USE CONDENSED MILK TO PREPARE MY COFFEE?
WILL MY NESCAFÉ® GOLD BLEND COFFEE HARDEN IF LEFT IN THE COFFEE BOX?
What sized mugs should I use for my coffee?
WHAT BEVERAGES CAN YOUR NESCAFÉ® GOLD BLEND BARISTA MACHINE MAKE?
CAN I CUSTOMISE THE AMOUNT OF COFFEE BREWED IN EACH CUP?
HOW DO I SET UP MY NESCAFÉ® GOLD BLEND BARISTA MACHINE?
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF USING THE NESCAFÉ® GOLD BLEND BARISTA MACHINE?
WHAT OTHER COLOURS DOES THE NESCAFÉ® GOLD BLEND BARISTA MACHINE COME IN?
DOES THE NESCAFÉ® GOLD BLEND BARISTA MACHINE COME WITH A WARRANTY?
WHAT IS THE PRICE OF THE NEW NESCAFÉ® GOLD BLEND BARISTA MACHINE?
IS THERE A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NESCAFÉ® GOLD BLEND BARISTA AND NESCAFÉ® GOLD BLEND?
WHERE CAN THE NESCAFÉ® GOLD BLEND BARISTA MACHINE BE BOUGHT?
ARE THERE ANY PROMOTIONS FOR THE NESCAFÉ® GOLD BLEND BARISTA MACHINE?